Only In America..........

MailGuru

Only in America would you find a 25 year old, who changed her first name to "Reality" so that her full name would be "Reality Winner" and land a job as a Federal Contractor working with highly classified information for the National Security Administration................

Wouldn't it have been evident that she was a little "off-center" to begin with?

Just Sayin' .................

Last edited:
And then to turn around and leak a classified document suggesting Russian espionage on our election system. Although it might not lead to or mean anything, the article was at the very least interesting....

pd

Only in America would you find a 25 year old, who changed her first name to "Reality" so that her full name would be "Reality Winner" and land a job as a Federal Contractor working with highly classified information for the National Security Administration................

Wouldn't it have been evident that she was a little "off-center" to begin with?

Just Sayin' .................

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

.... and this Bernie loving traitor too! She needs a "REALITY" CHECK!!!
LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Now Kris, it's out of character for you to be making statements like that. I thought you were a Jolly Ol' Soul??????

Now Kris, it's out of character for you to be making statements like that. I thought you were a Jolly Ol' Soul??????

Reality and Hillary... and DNC Debbie are all still on the Christmas list! I've got them down for matching orange jumpsuits.

Winner was arrested Saturday at her home in Augusta, Georgia, where, the FBI said in its affidavit, she “admitted intentionally identifying and printing the classified intelligence reporting from her office space, retaining it, and mailing it from Augusta, Georgia, to the News Outlet, which she knew was not authorized to receive or possess the documents.

Put her to sleep, forever if you lock her up my tax $ will be used to feed her ignorant ass.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back