Goodnight from the North Pole!

G

Hi all,

I'm dropping off the forum. I've been informed that my posts are not "professional" by the moderator. Just too political the wrong way I'm guessing??? I'm not disciplined enough to stay strictly on the topic of print and not a fan of censored content, so I'm going to end my participation. It was fun while it lasted. Hopefully this post gets left up, if not it will further prove my point. ;)

Happy printing to all .... and to all a good night!!!

Hi all,

I'm dropping off the forum. I've been informed that my posts are not "professional" by the moderator. Just too political the wrong way I'm guessing??? I'm not disciplined enough to stay strictly on the topic of print and not a fan of censored content, so I'm going to end my participation. It was fun while it lasted. Hopefully this post gets left up, if not it will further prove my point. ;)

Happy printing to all .... and to all a good night!!!

There is an "off topic" forum here for matters unrelated to print.

As much as I think this forum is great, sometimes a little humor is good for conversation, and it's nice to see a thread broken up with a zinger from time to time. But, I understand the moderators at this forum have a certain set of rules to uphold, and it is their discretion how to enforce said rules.

Gonna miss ya' Bro'. BUT, if you calm down and think about it, you'll see that the moderator is correct.

Several innocent (non-political) OP's have been made recently, that you, somehow, turned in to a political post/rant. Not that I mind, but, it is a little distracting and sends the topic off in to a totally different direction from it's intended path.

And, no, before you start stereo-typing my post, I am sincerely not pro, or, con, on either side of the aisle. I'm just pro print.

All you have to do is lay off the unsolicited political comments, and, stay on the topic of print and the printing industry with a little levity in the Lounge & RE: Print forums and I'm sure you will never have an issue with the moderators. Is that too much to ask?

Kringle, personally, I hope to see you back. You are a GREAT contributor and a wealth of knowledge about the process and the business of printing. But, if not, I understand.

All The Best!!!!

-MailGuru

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back