Results of USPS Consumer Survey

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Neopost USA conducted an online survey of US consumers in April to capture opinions about the USPS.

Here are some findings from the survey respondents:
  • 83% agreed that a strong postal service is an important part of American life,
  • 80.8% agreed that the USPS provides value for American businesses,
  • 75.6% did not know that the USPS receives no funding from taxpayers,
  • 73.6% had mailed a letter, post card, package or parcel with the USPS within the previous month,
  • 35.8% said a packing service would be the most desired addition to USPS services,
  • 25.7% said a loyalty program should be added.

Right! That result seems to fly in the face of generally available information.

The survey results are also questionable given that it was conducted by a mailing service. Self-serving?

Just for edification, the survey was conducted by a company that makes and sells mailing equipment to companies that mail. Not a mailing service. Still self-serving, though.

I just gotta throw my 2 cents in . . . whereas its really 49 cents and by me being a tax payer wouldn't that 49 cents be counted as funding from a taxpayer?

I just gotta throw my 2 cents in . . . whereas its really 49 cents and by me being a tax payer wouldn't that 49 cents be counted as funding from a taxpayer?

No. Not taxing. The USPS is simply Crowdfunding. ;-)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back