When you Lose What you Got....

D Ink Man

You got what you lost.

Can anyone out there relate to this?

Insight warmly welcomed. Yes I know about the medicine mein fledglings.

D

Ahhh, little grass-hopper, the answer is "Nothing"

When you lose what you got (nothing), you got what you lost (nothing).

It fodders elevated thinking, if you take a moment to realize it. It is not a PP contest.

After all this is The Lounge, where we all gather in our silken robes, accompanied by fine wine, beautiful ladies and great song. Lighten up a bit and enjoy some hilarity for a change. Release the sphincter.

You never know, it might keep you on the Planet longer....

:) D

It fodders elevated thinking, if you take a moment to realize it. It is not a PP contest.

After all this is The Lounge, where we all gather in our silken robes, accompanied by fine wine, beautiful ladies and great song. Lighten up a bit and enjoy some hilarity for a change. Release the sphincter.

You never know, it might keep you on the Planet longer....

:) D

Oh I am so terribly sorry, I clearly walked into the wrong room. I was hoping to discuss which are the best Corel products with David Milisock. Don't mind me. I'll slip out quietly .... is that Prosecco?

Oh I am so terribly sorry, I clearly walked into the wrong room. I was hoping to discuss which are the best Corel products with David Milisock. Don't mind me. I'll slip out quietly .... is that Prosecco?

The only way you'll ever make any money in this industry is if you switch to ALL of Corel's products immediately. And if you have Mac computers, even though it will cost you money, donate them to the local homeless shelter and install all new PC's. The savings in productivity will be worth it cause the Macs can't keep up.

Ain't nuttin like stone, water and ink. "THE" printing process. Ask Alois, not Benny. Oh that's right, Benny's dead and only the legend of Alois remains.

Figured out eons ago.

D Truth

This Site should consider adding a new forum category, to minimize (or anticipate) confusion. They could call it: Threads of Nonsense.

Don't you worry about it, D.
There are none so blind, as those who simply will not see.
Nothin' ain't worth Nothin', but, it's free.
So says, Janis Joplin, in her song "Me, and Bobby McGee" :)

I Got Plenty o' Nuttin' - Shirley Horn

Oh, I got plenty o' nuttin'
And nuttin's plenty for me
I got no car, got no mule
I got no misery
De folks wid plenty o' plenty
Got a lock on de door
'Fraid somebody's a-goin' to rob 'em
While dey's out a-makin' more
What for?
I got no lock on de door
Dat's no way to be
Dey kin steal de rug from de floor
Dat's okeh wid me
'Cause de things dat I prize
Like de stars in de skies
All are free

I got a gal, got my song
Got Hebben the whole day long
No use complaining
Got my gal, got my Lawd
Got my song

I got the sun, got the moon
Got the deep blue sea
De foks wid plenty o' plenty
Got to pray all de day
Seems wid plenty you sure got to worry

Ain't nuttin like stone, water and ink. "THE" printing process. Ask Alois, not Benny. Oh that's right, Benny's dead and only the legend of Alois remains.

Figured out eons ago.

D Truth

Perhaps reversed? Benny's the legend and Alois is dead. Correct?

Hmm.... D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back