Yes, dowsing is still used to find water

gordo

Here’s the link for more info on how utilities still call on dowsing to find water: http://tinyurl.com/yc2awqab

I’ve only ever had one exoerience using dowsing to find water - actually a rumored well buried on a country farm. Myself and a few other skeptics went out on the field - about 50 acres - with bent metal clothes hangers swivelling in empty paper tubes. All our bent hangers ended up crossing at the same location in the field. After digging down about six feet we found wooden boards and after removing them - the old well.

Have you ever used divining rods to find water?

Yes, this is the method used for finding our well. My dowser claimed that a maple twig needed to be used. He cut one into a letter Y and held onto it, walking the property. Then, the free end curved down when we reached the spot. I was skeptical, but my dowser told me to grab the end of the twig. He was right, "You can hardly hold onto it", he said! We sunk the hole there and hit H2O. True story.

Same experience here. Anyone that would not use it or find someone that can when looking for water is like printing in the dark. You might get lucky but why not be right the first time.

Our well was found using same method. Though me and my wife both were wearing skeptic masks our workers used that method and found water

can this process be refined to find water with alcohol in suspension, say a 70 proof?.........................Irish or Scottish origin.....preferably

Last edited:
can this process be refined to find water with alcohol in suspension, say a 70 proof?.........................Irish or Scottish origin.....preferably

That would be sousing not dowsing and would likely get you barred.

Here’s an amazing dowsing success story from the BBC. From the story: “ in 2014, the pair got their first inkling of what might be underneath when dowsing rods - a wooden rod commonly used to find groundwater - found a small fissure in the ground.“ The story is interesting even without the dowsing connection.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42227846

Last edited:
My sister drilled two dry holes at their Montana homesite then brought in a dowser . . . on afternoon later presto chango . . . a well with plenty of flow to support a family of six . . . call it magic if you want to . . .

Also, my girlfriend is a believer and convinced me that it can find unmarked graves - tested that at the Huntsville Texas prison cemetery . .. yepp and also they can indicate which sex they are . . . we used brass welding rods with a 90 degree bend about 6-8 inches from the end . . . made me a believer

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back