Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Photographer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.
    Last edited by dianawelch; 11-30-2017, 04:10 AM.

Originally posted by dianawelch View Post
    Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Photographer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone.
    Live long and prosper Dianawelch, how did you like Bladerunner 2049?

Comment

Hey there. What do you mean by playing computer games? Are you one of those streamers?

Comment

Originally posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post
        Hey there. What do you mean by playing computer games? Are you one of those streamers?
        Actually, I'm too old to become a streamer. I'm just playing Starcraft and The Sims.

Comment

I think that the only games I play or have played are Mahjong, tetris, Bolo (on a mac) and that thing with the centipedes. Oh and Pong.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
          UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBA 4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4578 users online. 92 members and 4486 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
          X