If this hasn't gone viral - it should have.

gordo

We all went to visit Grandma. She was so pleased to see us. She’s getting old, her vision is waning. We wanted to be a great part of her life, have quality time with her and enjoy our visits to remember her.

Granma.jpg

Hello Gordo,

Brilliant !!! ........ a Deafening Silence from Mobile Phones as got my vote

Regards, Alois

Last edited:
My family generally never has a problem with this around the holidays. An even more amazing thing, Im 27 and we got together for a "friendsgiving" this year (25-30 people all in our mid 20's) and when it came time to eat, everyone threw their phone into a bowl and most people never grabbed it back after we ate. Pretty fun and amazing that people our age could go without their phones all night.

I'm here for the emmmmm..................music?

Attachments

• lets enjoy that concert.jpg
    lets enjoy that concert.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 207
not only does this speak directly to the pathetic lives of so many people, but is offensive to the host and others who would like to share some family conversation. I myself am slowly but surely, pulling myself away from people, so rude as to not be able to stay off their devices during social gatherings!!!

It's sad to see where we are all going.

Thanksgiving 2016 I watch my niece and her husband argue with their two kids on how they were too dependent with their iPhones and that they use play and do things outside when they were younger.
The thing that their daughters didn't notice during the argument was that both mom and dad were on their iPhones swiping and messaging as they were debating their side of the story.
Really hypocritical.
I felt like calling them out......but not my circus, not my monkeys

Poor Grandma, no cell phone, no social media. How can she communicate with anybody, no wonder she is lonely.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back