Have you benefitted from the recent economic uptick!

Our sales have dropped some compared to this time last year.

A few more dollars in my paycheck since January.

Tariffs on aluminum add about $200 per plate order (I'm close to about $1500 in total tariffs paid so far).

pd

Last edited:
perhaps ur OP was tainted from previous posts, or maybe from this:
"NB I’m not asking if you think Trump is a saint ir a taint."
It was unnecessary. There's no need to qualify your query in that manner.
And for that reason, I thought you showed your bias.

Because I didn’t want it to be a discussion about Trump? I.e. the question was not about whether Trump is a saint or a taint.

Last edited:
Perhaps a language barrier? I read saint ir a taint as a bit of an insult.
A t'aint in the States is construed as derogatory.
But you didn't know? c'mon man...I guess...maybe...anyway, now you know what I know

perhaps ur OP was tainted from previous posts, or maybe from this:
"NB I’m not asking if you think Trump is a saint ir a taint."
It was unnecessary. There's no need to qualify your query in that manner.
And for that reason, I thought you showed your bias.

For clarity.

What I wrote:

"NB I’m not asking if you think Trump is a saint or a taint."

The dictionary notes:

"NB"
NB - nota bene - verb - used in written text to draw attention to what follows, observe carefully or take special notice.

"saint" - noun - a very virtuous, kind, or patient person

"taint" - noun - something with a contaminating influence or effect

That's why I used those terms.

Breaking down the sentence:

"I’m not asking" [if you think Trump is a saint]" (My emphasis)

"I’m not asking" [if you think Trump is a taint]" (My emphasis)

Well with the tax breaks and pay raises I make $30 per week more than I did 2 years ago. My health insurance costs have risen $75 per week in those two years so you do the math.

Well with the tax breaks and pay raises I make $30 per week more than I did 2 years ago. My health insurance costs have risen $75 per week in those two years so you do the math.

The consequences of the UnAffordable Health Control Act. We all are suffering through this.

The consequences of the UnAffordable Health Control Act. We all are suffering through this.

Indeed. And I blame the people that created it and the people that promised to fix it and have not.

I get the impression that there's some variability in whether or not any anyone saw benefits. I guess the old saw "A rising tide lifts all boats" doesn't apply.

I get the impression that there's some variability in whether or not any anyone saw benefits. I guess the old saw "A rising tide lifts all boats" doesn't apply.

Not when the government keeps poking holes in the bottom of your boat.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back