This is why we're doomed

Interestingly, unlike the “single use” plastic bags, those bags that they sell usually can’t be recycled.
DOOM!

I think most of the ones I have are just some sort of cotton weave (I'm no expert on materials). Except Sobey's, which has some sort of plasticized finish. Makes it easier to wipe out when your eggs break I suppose.
In any case, they should all last a long time . . .mainly because I seldom remember to use them, and even if I did. Several of the wineries around here hand them out. I even have one from the cable company.

Actually most ink manufactured today is.
Edamame is an immature soybean in the pod.
Virtually all offset inks are soy-based.

Sorry sir, that is not true at all. Soy based inks make up <3% spot and process inks for offset lithograph.

Flax seed, linseed is the vegetable KING of offset printing inks. Always has been and always will be.

Unless the miracle of vehicle less ink comes to pass. And that is just blowing air, which has well been expounded upon.

D

is it possible that the packaging extends the life of the shallots? if it reduces the waste of them enough and the packaging is recyclable there may be some justification for it.

if not, it is perplexing

is it possible that the packaging extends the life of the shallots? if it reduces the waste of them enough and the packaging is recyclable there may be some justification for it.

if not, it is perplexing

Shallots in the open will last for about a month. So the clamshell is not needed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back