The Fonz stymied due to "printing error"

".....Officials are still working to identify what caused the printing error, which they realized after officials saw that certain data had not been included in the lists...."

Sounds like a database management issue rather than a "printing error".

".....Officials are still working to identify what caused the printing error, which they realized after officials saw that certain data had not been included in the lists...."

Sounds like a database management issue rather than a "printing error".

The printer is always being blamed. :p

The printer is always being blamed. :p

Yep.

We don't plan the train routes.
We don't board the passengers.
We don't clear the tracks.
We don't engineer the train.

BUT, you let that sucker jump the track, and just see who gets blamed! :) LOL

Question: I don't live in California, and, I don't know how their voting precincts operate, but, do they actually have precinct workers who are manually flipping pages, checking through stacks of bound, computer generated reports to verify voter registrations? Seems a little antiquated to me.........

Question: I don't live in California, and, I don't know how their voting precincts operate, but, do they actually have precinct workers who are manually flipping pages, checking through stacks of bound, computer generated reports to verify voter registrations? Seems a little antiquated to me.........

We still do it that way in Minnesota and I live in the city.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back