What Were / Are Better Times?

As the unintentional Zen Master Yogi Berra once said: “The future ain’t what it used to be.”

Sorry, i failed. I did not want to blind your eyes, i just wanted to lead your attention to more „shining“ thoughts about this post topic than „Extinction“ and „The End“ to warm up your soul a little bit, because I owe you not only thankfully respect for your great and always straight engagement on this planet, but also i am sorry to find you and your thoughts in such a dark mood, so I was just trying to push you back to a more humoristic view.

As far as I know, George Jetson and Barney Rubble from the flintstones are creatures from the Hanna/Barbera Studio which once was moved obviously by thoughts like What Were / Are Better Times?

Ulrich

Last edited:
Sorry, i failed. I did not want to blind your eyes, i just wanted to lead your attention to more „shining“ thoughts about this post topic than „Extinction“ and „The End“ to warm up your soul a little bit, because I owe you not only thankfully respect for your great and always straight engagement on this planet, but also i am sorry to find you and your thoughts in such a dark mood, so I was just trying to push you back to a more humoristic view.

As far as I know, George Jetson and Barney Rubble from the flintstones are creatures from the Hanna/Barbera Studio which once was moved obviously by thoughts like What Were / Are Better Times?

Ulrich

Ulrich, I do not have a dark mood about the past, present or future. I can only present what I have lived, where I am at and perhaps where mankind is going. In my mind I am just being a realist based on the time I have spent on this wonderful planet of ours.

D Ink Man

I miss the days of the scribes. Print made us stupid.

Dinosaurish, too way back for my taste. Hieroglyphics makes me walk like an Egyptian

Gutenberg, Senefelder and Durer were more in the time frame when I was born. Enough Art and Science from these fellows for the world to swallow.

Color TV is OK too. Stop right there.

D

Last edited:
...The day when you mostly utilized electronic devices for communication and knowledge, with little matter what exists between your ears?...

I don't know about that. Some of this software we use for electronic communication is pretty damn complicated, takes a genius to figure out what button does what. Or I'm just that stupid.

I don't know about that. Some of this software we use for electronic communication is pretty damn complicated, takes a genius to figure out what button does what. Or I'm just that stupid.

They are devices of the devil. Mankind shall suffer ultimately. You need the vision to comprehend.

D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back