Job question

Juice780

so I’m exploring new job opportunities and I was thinking a job working for a company doing press checks might not be a bad deal since I’ve been in printing for a while and have a bs in graphic arts and imaging tech. How would you go about searching for this type of job. I can’t find anything like this posted anywhere.

so I’m exploring new job opportunities and I was thinking a job working for a company doing press checks might not be a bad deal since I’ve been in printing for a while and have a bs in graphic arts and imaging tech. How would you go about searching for this type of job. I can’t find anything like this posted anywhere.

Start here: http://www.printbuyersonline.com/

I think that a press checking job is too narrow a focus. That function is often more an aspect of a print buyer’s job.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back