What is Your Favorite Sport

Ah yes, I do love this. Although I don't consider it a sport, I consider it a lifestyle lol.

Im also sure our friends across the pond and to the north might not be as big of a fan of this as we are.

The figures for the US is 89 firearms per 100 residents, making the U.S. the No. 1 country for gun ownership.

Canada, on the other hand, ranks 13th with 9.95 million firearms — or 31 per 100 residents.

Not as many guns as the US granted but still a goodly number.

The figures for the US is 89 firearms per 100 residents, making the U.S. the No. 1 country for gun ownership.

Canada, on the other hand, ranks 13th with 9.95 million firearms — or 31 per 100 residents.

Not as many guns as the US granted but still a goodly number.

I agree. Canada is doing a great job with firearms per resident. Hope they keep it up.

It meets basically every criteria for a sport...

Sorry, didn’t mean it as in it’s not a sport. I’m saying I shoot so much it doesn’t even seem like a sport. Just a lifestyle lol.

And that’s great for Canada on the gun rate!

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back