Any Landa press news?

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some very recent Landa press news.

Comment

In my humble opinion this is a step too far. Printing was already fine without the Landa press and I think the development is running into a culdesac.

Comment

Originally posted by Slammer View Post
        In my humble opinion this is a step too far. Printing was already fine without the Landa press and I think the development is running into a culdesac.
        The Scribes probably would have made the same comment about the invention of the printing press.

Comment

So we should stop innovating? Seems counter productive and not in the best interest of everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by prwhite View Post

The Scribes probably would have made the same comment about the invention of the printing press.
            Pffft. Those fancy scribes. I've been doing cave paintings my whole life and here come these la-de-dah scribes with their oh so special written language. Cave paintings should be enough for anyone!

Comment

This is seriously like saying that the Model T Ford was enough in the way of transportation and we should have stopped there. No new cars, airplanes, jet engines, space shuttles. Nope, no new innovation is good.

Comment

IMHO, the one thing that I haven’t seen discussed about the Landa press is the unit sheet cost compared with other print technologies. It really doesn’t matter if the technology is innovative if the printshop can’t make a better profit with it vs a different tech.
                I’m still concerned about the health and environmental questions around the Landa nano inks. Very little to no info on those issues.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
                Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

CanonKBAXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiXeikonGraph Expo4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4849 users online. 99 members and 4750 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
                X