Time Travel

old guy

If you could go back 5 years, knowing what you know right now, what changes would you make to your shop and /or product line?

There's about two dozen things I would change but the most important one would be holding onto more cash and not relying on timely customer payments. Whoever coined the term, "Cash is king" was not joking.

There's about two dozen things I would change but the most important one would be holding onto more cash and not relying on timely customer payments. Whoever coined the term, "Cash is king" was not joking.

That is for sure.

I might have skipped college and started working for the family business earlier. We had been outsourcing since my parents started the company in 1985. I installed printing equipment when I graduated 4 years ago. We've just been growing ever since. But I didn't need a business degree to do this. I mainly went to college because I had scholarship offers for baseball. I can only imaging if I would have had a 5 year head start doing this where we would be now.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back