Paper is not dead (yet)

May be it is a cycle. They dumped paper in favour of plastic packaging and now reverse (environment). Will it happen with digital? For serious and long reading I find paper to be more pleasant (with its shortcoming like search). However, I am not the world. Younger generation likes digital and reads in small parts. Which areas of printing will still use paper?

Medical forms should go digital. There's a lot of money for printers to lose, but good God there is so much financial waste in the medical field. I am astounded by how much money gets pissed away on throw away forms that could be done on a tablet or desktop PC.

I wonder if any of the posters on this thread, except Erik, actually viewed the video or are just responding to the post heading.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back