Greatest Rock Album of All Times

Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm... the greatest. It's all in the times in your life where an album makes an impact. For me, it's the following:

The Who: Who's Next
    U2: Joshua Tree
    Pink Floyd: DSOTM

Comment

• Thriller? no... that was the beginning of the end, the day Eddie VanHalen played on a pop album.

Comment

• Mr. Jaws by Dickie Goodman (A blast from the past for all you products of the 70's)
        By the time I walk out of here, I'm going to be a lean, mean, prepress machine...

Comment

• Originally posted by almaink View Post
          To hard to name just one, but for me the best live Album is UFO's Lights Out. No one left here to argue I think they've all been banned from the site.
          Judas Priest "Priest Live" is a pretty damn good live album.
          By the time I walk out of here, I'm going to be a lean, mean, prepress machine...

Comment

• Wow! A lot of good music listed.
            My pick(s)

Studio Album - Exile on Main Street - Stones
            Schools Out - Alice Cooper
            Van Halen Debut Album

Live Album - Foghat Live - Foghat

Punk Album - Any Ramones album

Comment

• zeppelin 4

Comment

• Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
                Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6137 users online. 94 members and 6043 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
                X