Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greatest Rock Album of All Times

? Funny that you and not a Mod would respond to my guess about where everyone has gone. I had no idea anyone was name-calling as you call it. All I know is posts are disappearing at an alarming rate an no explanation as to why. The Lounge IMO is a fun place or should be, can't imagine anything said here would need deleting...

Comment

Dude, if you were getting ban threats for posting topic relevant stuff, then nobody from the old PPF has a chance of lasting long around here.

Comment

> {quote:title=disbellj wrote:}{quote}
        > got threatened at least a couple times of getting banned there if I didn't watch it. And all I was doing was complaining about relevant stuff that had to do with the subject at hand.
        >
        > Don

WTF - can't complain about relevant topics here? Any chance of useful discussion ever happening - with all the moderated censorship etc. why dont the moderators do all the posting? Is it safe to assume everything left will be filtered and aligned to the interests of our corporate sponsors?

Comment

deleted by me- tapdn.

Edited by: tapdn on Sep 22, 2007 3:24 PM

Comment

Maybe the band Signs.
            Good song "Long Haired Freaky People Need Not Apply"
            Fatboy Slim's version is good too.

Comment

Being called a F***ing nazi in my book is reason enough for being banned. I've been pretty understanding with some stuff that has been said, and let a lot of stuff slide (both in the forums and in emails sent to me directly). Frankly i'm done being understanding. People have had their chance to "let it out". The handful of people that cause the problems are the ones that don't see the 25+ other forums below the lounge. Those forums are the reason this site exists.

As I have said in many posts, if you have a question regarding the deletion of a post or ban, contact me directly at cory@printplanet.com.

Now, to get back on topic

My vote has to be Nevermind - still a great album

Comment

not sure if a greatest hits qualifies, and maybe that's another category all together, but i still listen to and enjoy steve miller band's greatest. though paul pena's jet airliner is a tad better i would have never heard it if it weren't for the steve miller band. i remember going through at least 3 of these cassettes when i was younger. hell, might have even had that on 8 track...

Comment

Five Man Electrical Band is the band. Signs is the song. Good-byes and Butterflies was the album. I think Tesla had about the best cover and pretty much brought the song to the mainstream. Probably not the best rock "album" of all time. Decent song though.

Comment

Nirvana was just another bunch of flower sniffin, kitty pettin, baby kissin, corporate rock whores

Comment

The debut album by Boston although some will argue it was studio created it was still some great stuff.
                      Joe
                      OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Comment

Speaking of Tesla I just saw them at the Virginia Beach Ampitheatre, they are awesome live. The Cowboy song was a jam and a half.

oh and lol about Nirvana, they sucked melons IMHO.

Comment

The Who-Quadraphenia
                          Neil Young-Zuma
                          Pearl Jam-Ten

Comment

like those picks Adam.
                            I just remembered The Replacements- Pleased to Meet Me!

Comment

almaink, you are the one who posted the word nazi. And you can't see anyone name-calling? Please.

Don

Comment

Please what? I call 'um as I see 'um. Not name calling to speak the truth. Seems to me the Mods here live in a dream world. Deleting post willy-nilly for no apparent reason, funny how my nazi comment is still up tho, or was last time I looked. Guess because it doesn't have a banned persons name in it or a link to another forum it's OK.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
                                Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6153 users online. 94 members and 6059 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
                                X