Someone open a window

Re: Naked Man Does Hula, Steals Beer at Store

DE SOTO, Mo. — The naked truth: Three eastern Missouri men were willing to go to extreme lengths to get some beer.

That's the accusation after an incident in the early hours of August 18th at Fish's Quick Stop in De Soto. Store clerk Vicky Gaines says a masked man walked in and began doing the hula dance.

Police say the plan was for the naked dancer to create a distraction while another man took a case of beer from the store. It didn't work.

Gaines called police. As the naked man and his accomplice joined a third man in a car, a customer got their license plate number. All three were caught a few days later.

The men, ages 19 to 53, face charges of shoplifting and indecent exposure.

The men were also identified as PPF members by avatars tatooed on various locations
of thier bodies

Ha! Awesome. I think a tie or two has loosened already.

aww hell lets let pointy loose.......rattle a few bones

fiz - i bloody love that avatar by the way

are you sure you aint no "desighner" - ya know - i think we have an imposter here!!

I have done about 10 design jobs in my life... and let me tell you they aint no award winners. I just lucked out on my avatar I guess. You know the old saying, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Re: Someone open a window

Better hush before Thomas D. Greer comes in here and tells you what you're allowed to post and where.

Why would you even care about wine and cheese? Don't you go for milk and cookies?

ohh hell - i bet you say that to all the......<insert appropriate type of person here>.........dont ya rob haaaa

RobR, Are you from Missouri too?

No.....This was just in the local Cincinnati Paper.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back