Collapse
Graph Expo
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner printing help

Ok so i have a epson 9800 stylus pro and im trying to print a banner thats 16 feet long. Now anyone that knows these printers knows that it has a limitation of 90" long. so my problem is this, i know i could use adobe indesign or illustrator to "tile" the image, however with doing that it puts a space between each tile and makes it impossible to have one solid image. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i could print out a 16' long banner as one piece without having to cut and paste?

junior buenas tardes; este trabajo da la oportunidad de mantenernos al perfil de la tecnologÃ*a, si tu equipo define como caracterÃ*stica principal que sólo imprime hasta 90 no improvises, todos los equipos tienen limitaciones de fabricación y tienen una justificación para no violarla.

Comment

yes im aware that you cannot change the limitation of the machine itself, but i was told that you can get around the limitation by using tiling...however it has not proven usefull in my situation
      Last edited by VGphoto; 03-02-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Hello evryoe.........

This is good thread,thanks for provide information related to banner printing.This is more helpful for each.

Comment

Just cut it in half keeping 1 inch of overlap. Then you print 2 files and "glue" banner together.
          Smatros print & natisni.si - small format, large format, flatbed, dtg, laser engraving & more in EU

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBAAleyant
          UltimateDuplo4OverAgfa/EversifyStandard FinishingKBAKBAAleyantGraph Expo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2576 users online. 60 members and 2516 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
          X