Banner printing help

VGphoto

Ok so i have a epson 9800 stylus pro and im trying to print a banner thats 16 feet long. Now anyone that knows these printers knows that it has a limitation of 90" long. so my problem is this, i know i could use adobe indesign or illustrator to "tile" the image, however with doing that it puts a space between each tile and makes it impossible to have one solid image. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i could print out a 16' long banner as one piece without having to cut and paste?

junior buenas tardes; este trabajo da la oportunidad de mantenernos al perfil de la tecnología, si tu equipo define como característica principal que sólo imprime hasta 90 no improvises, todos los equipos tienen limitaciones de fabricación y tienen una justificación para no violarla.

yes im aware that you cannot change the limitation of the machine itself, but i was told that you can get around the limitation by using tiling...however it has not proven usefull in my situation

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Hello evryoe.........

This is good thread,thanks for provide information related to banner printing.This is more helpful for each.

Just cut it in half keeping 1 inch of overlap. Then you print 2 files and "glue" banner together.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back