Cost Effective Background printing

sidneykidney

I need a background printed (2.5x2.5meters) which is for a personal 1-off, 1 day occasion. It must be able to stick to a wall and will act as a background for when a photographer will be taking pictures of guests.
I've looked at pop-up display stands, large format flat bed printing, large format poster printing, banners etc. They all seem to come to roughly the same price.

Can anyone help me in deciding what is the best solution. I want it to resemble something like you would get at a glitzy celebrity bash.

If it needs to stick to a wall and appear flat, I recommend 3mm rigid PVC, 2x 8x4' sheets will do - with self adhesive velcro hook and loop on the rear, we provide these for events in hotels as Photo Boards after award ceremonies and the like. The Velcro will pull some paint off when they are taken down, so a little redecoration maybe required - but the Venue often take care of that (if we dont have too).

Avoid big vinyl banners, they wont hang or look flat - unless they are on a frame pulled taut by shock cord - even then they can still not look flat.

Its something we could help with if thats of interest, we'll even deliver and install it if necessary.

Exhibition Display Services, Cromalin Proofing & Prepress

Thanks

Thanks

I never thought about printing straight onto PVC.

Do you know roughly what the cost of printing and delivering something like that would be (artwork supplied by me). Delivery to North East London.

At the moment every solution I came across, comes to around the £250-£300 mark. So maybe there is a cheaper way of doing this.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back