EPSON 9890 Designer Edition 44"

inkmann

I am looking at buying a EPSON 9890 Designer Edition 44"
Anyone running the same?
What are your thoughts?
Who has the best purchase price out there?
Who has the best supply price?

Thanks
John

We have been running the same printer for a few months now. Works great, I think we paid around 3K thru Pittman / Agfa.

Price isn't that easy on Epson printers. Just because one person bought an Epson "X" printer for $3k doesn't mean that is the price all the time. When pricing an Epson printer you need to first research the printer online at Epson website. There you will see the MSRP (never buy a printer at MSRP) and any deals associated with the printer. Almost every mont Epson has some type of rebate/special going on for certain, but not all printers. You may find in October an Epson 9890 came with an instant rebate of $1500, but not in December. Just because someone tells you they bought it at X price doesn't mean you will unless you wait for the same rebate/special to come around again (if it does).

So check the website then you will know the real MSRP for that month and then go from there with your dealer.

Update FYI

Just found the paperwork, we bought it from LexJet for $3099.00 plus 9 dollars for shipping lol
It was listed at $4995.00 with a $1896.00 discount

I am looking at buying a EPSON 9890 Designer Edition 44"
Anyone running the same?
What are your thoughts?
Who has the best purchase price out there?
Who has the best supply price?

Thanks
John

Just rememeber that you are not getting efi system but epson's. You will not get any support from efi not software updates. All this must come from Epson. I don't need to tell you how they compare? Just make sure you will get installation by a pro.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back