Best Color XXL Version 5.0 CD Needed...help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Color XXL Version 5.0 CD Needed...help

I own (can provide proof) Best Color XXL 5.0 and in need of a replacement install CD. Trying to update some paper profies and my technician is having difficulty without the CD. Not to mention if I want to upgrade my RIP or have some HD issues. So this is a call out to all users for a copy of the software CD. I have the dongle installed and a receipt that I can provide as proof. This software is no loner supported or available from EFI, Best or my vendor. Thank you.

Re: Best Color XXL Version 5.0 CD Needed...help

I have a CD for BestColor XXL 5.0. Drop me a email at sal.zaragoza@yahoo.com we can work something out.

Edited by: lithogrx on Mar 4, 2008 12:02 PM

Comment

Originally posted by studio manager NYCA View Post
      I own (can provide proof) Best Color XXL 5.0 and in need of a replacement install CD. Trying to update some paper profies and my technician is having difficulty without the CD. Not to mention if I want to upgrade my RIP or have some HD issues. So this is a call out to all users for a copy of the software CD. I have the dongle installed and a receipt that I can provide as proof. This software is no loner supported or available from EFI, Best or my vendor. Thank you.
      did you ever find a cd................I just had a problem with the Best Color XXL computer mother borad and power supply and it must have taken my dongle and now I can not print from the program. If you know of any one who wants to sell program and dongle please let me know.

thanks
      John

Hope you got by your problem OK

Comment

Call the EFI tech rep in NYC

Gerry Marte

917-658-6712

gerry.marte@efi.com

Comment

Best Color XXL

Originally posted by Ian Mackenzie View Post
          Gerry Marte

917-658-6712

gerry.marte@efi.com
          Is that the phone number of the NY rep? or Yours? I have tried the one in atlanta and they woudnot/could not help me..

Comment

I am hesitant to be commercial here....

But you guys can always call our office and speak with one of our CSRs or inside reps.
            They work with your resellers and will get to the bottom of the issue.

I cannot speak about EFI's communication skills and habits.

Our office number is: 616-988-6119

Chromaticity | Home

Comment

does anyone know if the best colorproof cryptoken dongles are worth anything now to sell, i have one.

am i able to sell it to anyone to use?

my email to contact me on is john_viney@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
              UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBA GTIChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4972 users online. 110 members and 4862 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
              X