Best Color XXL Version 5.0 CD Needed...help

I own (can provide proof) Best Color XXL 5.0 and in need of a replacement install CD. Trying to update some paper profies and my technician is having difficulty without the CD. Not to mention if I want to upgrade my RIP or have some HD issues. So this is a call out to all users for a copy of the software CD. I have the dongle installed and a receipt that I can provide as proof. This software is no loner supported or available from EFI, Best or my vendor. Thank you.

I own (can provide proof) Best Color XXL 5.0 and in need of a replacement install CD. Trying to update some paper profies and my technician is having difficulty without the CD. Not to mention if I want to upgrade my RIP or have some HD issues. So this is a call out to all users for a copy of the software CD. I have the dongle installed and a receipt that I can provide as proof. This software is no loner supported or available from EFI, Best or my vendor. Thank you.
did you ever find a cd................I just had a problem with the Best Color XXL computer mother borad and power supply and it must have taken my dongle and now I can not print from the program. If you know of any one who wants to sell program and dongle please let me know.

thanks
John

Hope you got by your problem OK

I am hesitant to be commercial here....

I am hesitant to be commercial here....

But you guys can always call our office and speak with one of our CSRs or inside reps.
They work with your resellers and will get to the bottom of the issue.

I cannot speak about EFI's communication skills and habits.

Our office number is: 616-988-6119

Chromaticity | Home

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back