EFI and HP Z6200 print problems

PeterE

I am currently running a trial of EFI colorproof XF, having used Onyx previously. I am having a problem printing though, most notable on straight lines and text, the quality isn’t very good. The lines are uneven and the text looks blurred.

I have printed direct using the HP print drivers and the quality on these are fine.

Any ideas how I could remedy this? I could go back to Onyx but I am liking all the other features and the lack of it randomly crashing.

Don't know about the 6200 but we are running a 6100 with EFI 4.5. Print is great, rip is the Mac version running on a Mac Pro

Why did you decide to move to efi? I have a l25500 and onyx v10 all running great and no errors or crashing. I did look at the efi software but in the uk couldn't get efi to give me details of a reseller to talk too. I would have been interested to see the efi work as I have a xerox 700 with an efi front end

I have now moved back to Onxy but upgraded to 10x and it all seems to be running great.

If you are interested in looking into EFi get in touch with SOS on 0208 502 4291, they have been really great with me even though i didnt end up getting anything from them.

z6200 is good, if you get one you will be pleasently surprised at the speed compared to your latex printer. I have not had any problems with it yet so fingers crossed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back