"blueline" wide format printer.

Hello

I am looking to replace our broken designjet 1050C with techsage spinjet1000. My boss is not to keen on using the spinjet again.

suggestions please. we are currently using our 9600 for "bluelines" single sided through RAMPAGE to an ORIS RIP needless to say it is taking wayyyyyyy to long to get a blueline out.

Re: "blueline" wide format printer.

> {quote:title=chromacharles wrote:}{quote}
> suggestions please. we are currently using our 9600 for "bluelines" single sided through RAMPAGE to an ORIS RIP needless to say it is taking wayyyyyyy to long to get a blueline out.

We are currently doing our bluelines from rampage through oris to an epson 7000 and don't find it that slow. We output 200DPI tiffs from Rampage and image them at 360 DPI from ORIS to the Epson.

yah the probelm is that the 9600 at this time is set to do large format posters and high res proofs guess I should have mentioned it. But it is friday and I want to leave :)

We just replaced our SpinJet 1000 with an ImpoProof. The worst registration on the ImpoProof is better than the best on the SpinJet. The ImpoProof is fast, the only downfall is the waste of paper when you need to push a job out between the two printers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back