Buy a inkjet garment printer with price about 5000$

nguyenhuy

Dear all,

I have many customers about uniform ( ex: T-shirts..) so i want to buy a machine - inkjet garment printer to print on T-shirt
I have sawn some websites, inkjet garment printers, but that is difficult for me to choise a machine is suitable.
I saw a inkjet garment printer of Brother ( graffitee GT 361 ) BUT the price is so much - about 22000$.
So all of you can introduce for me some inkjet garment printer can print on T-shirt?

Thanks!

I have a Belquette Mod 1. It works well and their support is great. We used to have a kiosk2 and this is so much better. It's also a few thousand less then the one you listed above. I would recommend checking out t-shirtforums.com. They have a lot of information about dtg printers. I don't think you will find much info on this site. You aren't going to find much for new machines around $5000 especially with white ink. Used machines are usually problematic. I have our old kiosk2 sitting around that I would get rid of for well under $5000 if you were interested.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back