Who is good at shipping fine art paper?

Haystack

I've been buying Epson Velvet in 13" x 19" and 17" x 22" sheets from BH for close to a year, and while they started out okay, the quality of their packing has declined to the point that they basically let the paper side around freely with little to no edge protection. As a result, I'm constantly getting boxes full of bent corners and dinged edges. If I send it back for an exchange, they just send me more of the same.

From what I've gathered, this is a pretty common issue. The product reviews on Adorama and Amazon discuss the same problem. Can anyone recommend an American vendor who is actually good at shipping this type of product?

Hey Walter,
Are you still looking to source this material somewhere else? If so, my company LexJet sells that product and we take extreme care when packaging and shipping out product. Let me know if you still need help. you can reach me at 941-906-3123

Try A.I. Friedman in NYC. They should have it. You might have to go through them via email or phone because I don't think they offer it on their site, but I know they sell lots of epson media.

I used to work for them. Great personal service, especially if you're local, which it looks like you are.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back