Work Table

pholt1

We are going to be moving into a larger facility. Which means I need more large format work tables. Ideally we would like to start with a 5' wide by 20' long table. Any recommendations? Build our own or order a metal table for large format graphics?

i have no idea as to what you might be doing on such a work table ( or why you need a work table anyway ) - sorry, can't reply without more detail please !

We recently moved into a larger space purchased the 5' 3" x 13' 1" CWT work table.
Our large format guy says its the best thing we've ever purchased.
I would definitely look into them.

Michael,

i have no idea as to what you might be doing on such a work table ( or why you need a work table anyway ) - sorry, can't reply without more detail please !

In large format inkjet, you can't do anything without plenty of work tables. Just about everything produced needs to be rolled out on a table for some type of hand finishing.

Mike Adams
Correct Color

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back