Recommended sublimation paper for Epson F6200

Forrest M

We've been using DyeTrans Hi-Res SublimationPaper for our hard substrates and TexPrintXP Sublimation Paper for our softsubstrates with our Epson stylus pro 7890's for a few years now.

However we just bought an Epson Surecolor F6200, so now I'm looking into what papers to use for that.

The dealer who sold us the F6200 is recommending the Epson Multipurpose Paper for both the hard and soft substrates. But I was just told that A. that paper is not very good and B. you never really want to use the same paper for both hard and soft substrates.

We mostly deal in high end photographic work so image quality is very important.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? I've heard that Sihl has some very good options but I'm not sure about which particular Sihl paper to use.

Thanks for any suggestions that you can give!!!!

We only do soft signage but we use Coldenhove, they are aware of their superior quality and charge a slight premium for it. A lot of brands are just slapping a name onto some Chinese paper and selling it as their own.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back