Epson r2880 not using grey inks

Icomoon13

Greetings.
Epson r2880 have 8 cartridges including two shades of grey. Recently it stopped using them. All grey printing contains mostly magenta.
Nozzle checker is perfect, both shades of grey works there. Ink status monitor tells, that both of them have some ink left and aren't the lowest one.
Searching about it suggested color correction, probably duplicated between driver and program from with I print. Disabled correction in the driver, later checked every combination possible I think. Reinstalled drivers, checked different programs (I'm printing from Corel usualy). Same issue all the time.
Printing in shades of grey in program or in the driver doesn't change anything. Black is fine, composed solely of K without CMY mix. Rest of colors looks fine, without slip into magenta.
Any ideas what could be the case.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back