Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo-ing Flatbeds and Hybrid

Hi,

This year I'll be purchasing a hybrid and/or a flatbed.
    We want UV LED - so far we have tested.
    SignRacer HD - Impressive machine - but its not a well known name or I'm worried about technical support. Anyone own a SignRacer?
    FujiFilm Acuity - Signracer much better quality prints - didn't realise that actually the Acuity is mercury non LED.
    Flora XTRA2000HUV - Quality somewhere in between Signracer and Fujifilm but I have reservations about quality of machine.
    Roland LEJ640S-Belt 150 and LEJ640S-F300 - Quality on par with SignRacer and it has a well established support network.

Still to try EFI and Mimaki.

Anyone have any recommendations? The Canon/OCE machines I think are out of my budget.

Cheers

Why specifically LED?

I would also look at CET Color for a printer in that price range although I don't know if they have a LED option.

Comment

Originally posted by arossetti View Post
      Why specifically LED?

I would also look at CET Color for a printer in that price range although I don't know if they have a LED option.
      Thanks for the reply! Haven't heard of CET - maybe they don't operate in Europe, but I've contacted them anyway. Thanks!

Comment

Vanguard should be on your list.

Comment

Originally posted by Correct Color View Post
          Vanguard should be on your list.
          I was going to include them instead of CET but didn't think they had a hybrid option on their flatbeds, do they?

Comment

Not as of yet, although I think one's on the way. The OP said hybrid and/or flatbed though.

I'm also not sure how they are in Europe, if at all. But I'd still at least do the homework on them. It's a good group and they're solid machines.

Mike

Comment

The Sign Racer looks like a re-branded CET. Also the Fuji Acuity is a re-badged Oce Arizona. We have run an Oce Arizona for 4+ years and it has been a good investment. Only 3 service calls still on original heads.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
              UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBA 4OverUltimateGTI

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3145 users online. 63 members and 3082 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
              X