64" HP Latex 370

minder

Hello Everbody, the company i work for is looking to buy a used 64" HP Latex 370, but without a Rip.
Can i use Colorgate 8 to run the 64" HP Latex 370? the shop that has the printer is using Onyx.
The reason i ask is that we also have a Fuji Acuity flatbed that uses the Colorgate 8, and i was thinking that i might be able to run both the HP and Acuity from one Rip instead of having to spend more money.

If you go to the colorgate website they have a list of supported printers, the 360 is included. You might have to pay for an additional license but should be a cheaper option and a better workflow then buying another RIP solution.

Colorgate are great RIPs for the HP Latex printers but you probably already know that. What you might not be aware of is the ink charismatics of Latex and how you can benefit from the easy of replacing the output color values, whether it replacing process black with the pure black only of the printer for the deepest blacks possible or printing output CMYK values on color charts to dial in Pantone matches, and then update the libraries with those values.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back