Looking for a printer to handle 9x24" paper to print music sheets

dimaamid

Hi

I am looking for a printer that would print imposed pdfs on 9x24'' paper. As this music is double sided, I need a printer that would handle cut sheets, preferably with paper tray or feeder to handle a stack of papers.
B/W is fine.

any suggestions?

thanks

Pretty much any Newer engine from Ricoh, Xerox or KM have what is called banner print capabilities of 13 X 27, 28 ish. Not sure what your budget is though, these would be considered more of a production machine.

Does it do double sided printing in banner mode?

I could be wrong but pretty sure they do not printed double sided in banner mode. The sheet is incredibly long at that size for a digital unit to be able to duplex. Just curious, is this 9x24 a standard size for music sheets? Why do you need to print that size?

The only digital machines that I know of that duplex large sheets like that are the big production machines like the iGen with extended sheet option, or the Indigo 10000.
As far as I know all of the other smaller machines are one side at a time.

Our Imagepress 750 can duplex up to 13x30 in banner mode. the registration isn't fantastic, but it'd be perfectly fine for music sheets.

Our Canon Imagepress C700 can print 13x30 but you have to flip and run through a 2nd time for backs.

Only digital press that I know of that would run that, auto-duplex, would be an iGen. They run 14 x 24.

The only digital machines that I know of that duplex large sheets like that are the big production machines like the iGen with extended sheet option, or the Indigo 10000.
As far as I know all of the other smaller machines are one side at a time.

The newest Konica Minolta color printers can duplex up to 30" long. We also offer high capacity feed trays instead of just a small bypass for these longer sheets. Check out the new C3070, C3080, C6085, or C6100...any of them have this feature. They all can simplex up to 51" long.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back