X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jwheeler
    replied
    Originally posted by PrintIT View Post
    The only digital machines that I know of that duplex large sheets like that are the big production machines like the iGen with extended sheet option, or the Indigo 10000.
    As far as I know all of the other smaller machines are one side at a time.
    The newest Konica Minolta color printers can duplex up to 30" long. We also offer high capacity feed trays instead of just a small bypass for these longer sheets. Check out the new C3070, C3080, C6085, or C6100...any of them have this feature. They all can simplex up to 51" long.

Leave a comment:

• michaelejahn
    replied
    We just had some brochures printed that were Xerox iGen5 Digital Press - the sheet we printed on was 14.330 x 26.000 and we cut that down to 25.5 x 11 - which we then tri-folded to 8.5 x 11 - we used http://megasolutionscorp.com/ -

Leave a comment:

• Manafaith
    replied
    Our Ricoh 9100 Can duplex 32pt. Cardstock running at 13 X 27.5 all day long

Leave a comment:

• bill kahny
    replied
    took a proposal today on adding a imagepress c750 today, I was told it will duplex 30" up to 350 gsm

Leave a comment:

• MailGuru
    replied
    Only digital press that I know of that would run that, auto-duplex, would be an iGen. They run 14 x 24.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Our Canon Imagepress C700 can print 13x30 but you have to flip and run through a 2nd time for backs.

Leave a comment:

• printmore
    replied
    Hi
    The Konica Minolta C3080 can print duplex on sheets 13X30 inches.
    I am a KM employee

Leave a comment:

• namelessentity
    replied
    Our Imagepress 750 can duplex up to 13x30 in banner mode. the registration isn't fantastic, but it'd be perfectly fine for music sheets.

Leave a comment:

• PrintIT
    replied
    The only digital machines that I know of that duplex large sheets like that are the big production machines like the iGen with extended sheet option, or the Indigo 10000.
    As far as I know all of the other smaller machines are one side at a time.

Leave a comment:

• wonderings
    replied
    Originally posted by dimaamid View Post
    Does it do double sided printing in banner mode?
    I could be wrong but pretty sure they do not printed double sided in banner mode. The sheet is incredibly long at that size for a digital unit to be able to duplex. Just curious, is this 9x24 a standard size for music sheets? Why do you need to print that size?

Leave a comment:

• dimaamid
    replied
    Does it do double sided printing in banner mode?

Leave a comment:

• Manafaith
    replied
    Pretty much any Newer engine from Ricoh, Xerox or KM have what is called banner print capabilities of 13 X 27, 28 ish. Not sure what your budget is though, these would be considered more of a production machine.

Leave a comment:

• Looking for a printer to handle 9x24" paper to print music sheets

Hi

I am looking for a printer that would print imposed pdfs on 9x24'' paper. As this music is double sided, I need a printer that would handle cut sheets, preferably with paper tray or feeder to handle a stack of papers.
    B/W is fine.

any suggestions?

thanks
CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4378 users online. 58 members and 4320 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
X