Chinese Machinery - Recommendations

Printingman

hi all, i've been in printing industry for about 20 years, but always worked on the best machinery,
now i have the chance to start my own business, however my investor doesn't have much to invest, so i am thinking Chinese machinery that could service for about 3 years.
please if any know about a good chinese printer let me know.
the machines i need at the moment are:
3.2m or 5m wide format printer
1.6m to 2.2m high resolution printer (good quality for indoor and outdoor use)
vinyl cutter 1.22 to 1.6m
seaming machine
Lamination machine
and a router (for vinyl-carton and wood).
i will be pleased with any advice i can get :)
Thanks

Hi, as a basic rule, I do not encourage you to get any Chinese equipment unless you are really in urgent need, also this is true only for 3.2m printers. For any thing smaller DO NOT DO IT . The only Chinese printer I have got is an Infinti 3.2 m with 8 heads Seiko, this is the most durable of Chinese printers I saw in Egypt. Also Flora and JHF are known for being durable.
For the 1.6 m I own 3 Mutoh 1624, they are really great printers, I would recommend Mutoh, also Roland and Mimaki are great. For the cutter I have a Summa which is great. Where are you planning to start your business ??

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back