Banner Design on iPhone?

xcelprint

we have need of iPhone app for quick and simple banner design. Any recommendations? These banners are mainly solid color backgrounds with limited type, maybe a logo. Thanks

you can get Adobe Photoshop Express for the iPhone, might be able to do what you want. Why are you in such a rush that it needs to be done on an iPhone? I cannot imagine setting up any banner no matter the simplicity on an iPhone. Such small screen.

You want someone to write an app to order quick and simple banners? like -- enter text here and upload logo here -- I think this is the wrong board for app design.

just look for any graphic or photo editing app. Do not think you will get a lot of hear on this front as I am sure like me, most would never want to do anything like that on a phone. Adobe has a handful of apps, and if you have a CC license you have access to them.

What type of printer do you have? If you get an HP Latex printer you can utilize the free HP WALL ART Software that comes with the printer as a design and printing tool. The software comes with up to 5 licenses that can be used on tablets or phones. Here is a link to the software: https://www.hpwallart.com/

There are several apps that can allow you to create Wall Murals/Wall Paper, Decals, Banners, Pop Up Banners, Pillows, and much more. Let me know if you have any questions as I am an authorized HP Latex dealer. Send me a private message.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back