Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on canvas printers to start a business

Please assist me on choosing a canvas printer which produces high quality prints and does not cost much, you can advice on the quality of print, size of print, cost, ink and maintainance, and any info that would help, thank you

Most comments will suggest a fine art printer with 6 or more colors, my advise for Canvas is go for a Mutoh 1624 works with us better than HP Z6100 and Latex, more durable printer and less cost.

Comment

I will suggest an Epson 7900 Large Format Printer. I have a friend who use it and he is very satisfied. What is your budget?

Comment

If you looking at aqueous, for the least amount of trouble, nozzle clogs and so forth go Canon iPF Pros. That being said I do all most all my canvas of the HP Latex because it does not need to be coated like the aqueous printers.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharsternAvantiXerox

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
        In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
        Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternKBAAvantiUltimateXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5674 users online. 97 members and 5577 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X