Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecosolvent tyvek printing

I have successfully printed on Epson Tyvek media with an Epson S40600, though the media is not listed as solvent compatible. Can I assume that I'll get good results with other tyvek media that is NOT listed as ecosolvent compatible? thanks.

Every once in awhile you find a "bluebird" media that works with an ink technology it's not meant for. I think the nature of the material, tyvek, will absorb the inks into the base material better than others. Tyvek happens to be one of those medias - HP makes a Tyvek media as well, I've never tested it on solvent but a lot of their signage medias are both latex and solvent compatible outside of their wallcovering offerings.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
    Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6138 users online. 94 members and 6044 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
    X