Has anyone dealt with this company???

kdw75

https://proimagingsupplies.com/home.html

We ordered a printer from them over the weekend and when I tried to confirm that they received payment and get a ship date, my email bounced back saying their inbox was full and when I call I get an answering machine.

We ordered some supplies from them years ago, but this is the first large purchase so I am a little nervous at this point.

They finally called me back and I am feeling good now. Apparently they are a small place and a little understaffed. They have setup an install date and I am at ease once again. lol

Feel free to contact us for printing products as well. ProImaging is one of our competitors and we carry the same products (if not more). We are located in the Chicago suburbs with warehouses around the contiguous states.

IT Supplies

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back