Colourgate

BigSi

Hi there

I have an oldish version of Color gate. My old Mutoh has just gone belly up. My question is, what wide format solvent/latex printers will this work with. I'm thinking of getting a HP latex printer
4-5 years old. Will it run with it? does it depend on the exact model? how about Rolands of a similar age?. As you guess I never buy newish machines. ROI is not good enough, But I have to admit the new Epson's look impressive. Maybe there is a website someone can direct me to regarding "colorgate"? This will probably be the determining factor as to what machine I buy.
Your help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Colourgate Capture.JPG
    Colourgate Capture.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 233
Thanks Andrew, Yes I had been to the colourgate website and strangely this information is not easy to find. I have since posted them a question directly and are awaiting a reply.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back