Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • FUJI XMF question.

    What is the correct name for the coloured dots marks that appear on the left and right edge of press sheet?
    I think they might be called auto registration marks. The press uses them to auto register.
    How do you edit them or select different marks for various presses?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Canon Research

Advancing Productivity and Service Delivery
Enhancing the Print Customer Connection (Part 4)

Read All About It