1988 Polar EMC MON115 (45") with lift, jogger and more located in Central Virginia

ondemandbindery

1988 Polar EMC MON115 (45") with lift, jogger and more located in Central Virginia

I am starting to list my cutter that was in my Bindery business which was closed in June. Here are the details.

1988 EMC MON. Recently serviced by Polar Serviceman. Knife includes the following:

Knife
3 additional side beds with air (pump rebuilt in March)
7 extra blades
RAB 5 Jogger with Air Removal (manual end doors)
Scale updated controller but 2 load cells need replacing)
Polar lift with Sensor
Tools box (Includes Manual pins)
Manuals including schematics

I am not hyping this cutter but I have run a whole bunch of knives and in my opinion this is the one I prefer. For the last 3 years I have been the only one operating it mostly and my Serviceman says the knife is a 9 out of 10 for condition. The measurement belt was replaced about 2 years ago. The cutter has not seen 20 percent capacity since I purchased it. This is not some junk a Broker is trying to push off on someone. If you have a competent operator you start producing quality work immediately.

As for rigging that is the responsibility of the Buyer. I can put you in contact with a local Rigger who I fully trust and have used many times. The location of the knife will make for easy removal. If you are still reading and are interested please contact me at [email protected]. The knife is still under power and can be demonstrated.

*-Just an FYI on the monitor. This cutter has an aftermarket Monitor and yes they were prone to going out. Thanks to technology if there were a failure a 300.00 flat screen and you are back in business.

Price is $20,000.00 US turnkey and am really only looking to sell it as a package. I would cringe to not have all that is mentioned if you want to have an efficient Cutting Process in your Finishing Department.

Pictures upon request.

Thank you,
John Weaver

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back