25 Skills Every Man Should Know:

G

From [Popular Mechanics: 25 Skills Every Man Should Know|http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/technology_news/4221635.html] :

1. Patch a radiator hose
2. Protect your computer
3. Rescue a boater who has capsized
4. Frame a wall
5. Retouch digital photos
6. Back up a trailer
7. Build a campfire
8. Fix a dead outlet
9. Navigate with a map and compass
10. Use a torque wrench
11. Sharpen a knife
12. Perform CPR
13. Fillet a fish
14. Maneuver a car out of a skid
15. Get a car unstuck
16. Back up data
17. Paint a room
18. Mix concrete
19. Clean a bolt-action rifle
20. Change oil and filter
21. Hook up an HDTV
22. Bleed brakes
23. Paddle a canoe
24. Fix a bike flat
25. Extend your wireless network

Re: 25 Skills Every Man Should Know:

I don't see any mention of a keg stand, this list is totally bogus :p

agreed, Knowing how to BBQ or grill the perfect steak is notoriously missing too.

EPP Manager • Brass City Printery
OSX 10.4.10 • RAMpage 9.4 • Dynastrip 4.2
EFI Colorproof XF • Avantra 30 • Epson 7600

Back up data, lol.

Might as well put read instructions, ask for directions, and wax their bikini line on there too.

lol
like 1. How to look busy at work when you're not.

2. How to "squeeze one off" and make it appear to have been emitted from across the room.

9. Navigate with a map and compass

This is also crap. You need to be able to get from anywhere to anywhere without map or compass or having to stop to ask anyone. Key skill.

17. Paint a room

To be avoided at all costs. ESPECIALLY doing so WITH your wife. The heck with money and sex. Painting a room together has to be the number one cause of divorce. Not kidding. Don't do it.

26. Ability to escape any conversation with the use of a cell phone
27. Skilled in the art of aiding a friend in #26

lol Eric
just finished three rooms with my wife and believe me it helps to do it blindfolded and just ignore paint on the celing and light switches!!!

btw we are still married. :)

Yeah, we have too. We have actually done quite a bit and will be married 12 years tomorrow. But man, we've had some blowouts over painting a damned room! You have to make sure at least one of you is in a decent mood or plan on huge cleanups! :)

no. 1

how to to into a bar with enough money for one beer and come out shitfaced

essential when your on the dole

Whenever I used to get called into a meeting with the owner I would always tell someone if I'm not back in twenty page me and pretend the platesetter went down.

Worked every time.

Sounds like ya'll got 26 and 27 down GT! ;-)

Rats. Now if someone sees me on the phone at a show/meeting they'll think i'm just trying to avoid them. Chances are they'll be right.

have you attempted wall paper. my wife is in charge. I was wallpapering a ceiling of the nursery( childs room not the place that trees and bushes grow) when my wife decided I was not doing it right. when do i ever. she was 8months pregnant and up on the ladder showing me how to get it straight. this from the women that calls me when the meta rip pauses the prosetter.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back