A complaint

rich apollo

I really hate the Canon ads that are on Print Planet right now. I'm always rolling over the darn thing trying to scroll down, and then it enlarges and then I have to close it. I appreciate their support of Print Planet, but that ad is very annoying.

Maybe if the ads appeared on the left side of the screen; away from the scroll bar.

I setup my content filter/proxy to block all the ads that printplanet publishes. I'm not blocking printplanet, just most of the advertising sites like google/doubleclick. Pages load quickly and no annoying ads problems like that. It's nice to surf with little to no ads and popups.

It's not fool proof but it's adaptable.

Rich,

If you don't already have one, spring for a mouse with left and right buttons, and a scroll wheel in the middle (pc style).
I bought a GE mini-model, with retractable cord, last year for about $15.
Works great on Macs. The right-click brings up Control menus, and the scroll wheel allows you to practically keep the cursor in one spot.

Mark

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back