A question of Prinergy

Slammer

Just wanted to ask the brethern about what y'all think about using Prinergy workflow in a Flexo enviroment as opposed to HD Flexo.

We use Prinergy with Cyrel, but will be moving to Kodak Flexcel NX in the by the end of the year. It has some great features and functionality like the Rule Based Automation. I'm an inplant printer with Flexo and Offset. I know of at least 2 Flexo Trade shops that are using Prinergy very successfully. One in CA and one in Michigan.

I worked with two companies, one that uses the workflow, plates, and imager from kodak, and another that uses esko. I prefer the esko solution because they don't tie you to a plate made by them. Also Esko is more preferable because of the way plates are developed.... With Kodak NX, also very high quality, when removing the plastic film we used to have issues especially with screens built from 4 colors.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back