About Pantone colour

Hello everyone I’m saeed flexographic printing machine operator please I want to know how can I count percentage into kgs in Pantone colour please let me know thank you

50% of any color, or any substance for that matter can be whatever your unit of measurement is. It can be 50 grams, 50 kilograms, 50 ounces, or 50 tons. If an ink formula calls for 50 percent transparent white then you just need to choose a unit of measurement that gets you were you want to be after the entire batch is mixed. For example.... an ink formula calls for 75% reflex blue, and 25% neutral black. Just mix 75 grams, or 75 kilos of reflex blue to 25 grams or 25 kilos of neutral black. For a formula thats total would exceed 100% then just refer to the parts breakdown.

50% of any color, or any substance for that matter can be whatever your unit of measurement is. It can be 50 grams, 50 kilograms, 50 ounces, or 50 tons. If an ink formula calls for 50 percent transparent white then you just need to choose a unit of measurement that gets you were you want to be after the entire batch is mixed. For example.... an ink formula calls for 75% reflex blue, and 25% neutral black. Just mix 75 grams, or 75 kilos of reflex blue to 25 grams or 25 kilos of neutral black. For a formula thats total would exceed 100% then just refer to the parts breakdown.
I think the OP is wanting to calculate total ink usage for jobs based on ink coverage

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back