Accuset 800 PPD

auchprinting

My Imac w/ tiger got sick, and I had to replace the Imac with another Imac. Running Leopard, can see Windows 95 computer, but PPD only allows 8.5x11" film, no custom setting for page size. Anyone know what PPD I should use? Running Torrent.

we use the "LH Linotronic930 V3.3 J" for both AGFA Accuset 800 Plus and the AGFA Select Set 7000 - both with Eagle RIPS. Have been for many years. No problem.

Still have same problem. Downloaded PPD as was suggested. Now I get a custom setting in Indesign. Can only run 8,5x11" film. Using a Torrent Rip. Send job to Rip,no error message. When I send to Accuset, Rip, message job too big. I was trying to run a 12x18" job on 12" film. Also tried 11x17". Still too big. It is almost like the film is going in the wrong way. 18" the 12" way instead of 12"the 12" way. Also get a message in points that my size is too big.So since Indesign sends the job to the Rip. The Rip shows the file, but when I got to image, job to bid.

Figured out my problem. Coming out of Indesign, the setting are opposite of the Rip. I simply print w/ the film direction the wrong way. Width equals length, and length equals width.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back