AGFA Avantra 44 Nip problem

PrismaColor

Hello, im having problem with my AGFA Avantra 44s the film loads perfectly but when i try to do a film feed it says error 06, but the film is not jammed.
when i take a closer look i found that the Nip motor is spinning backwards.

i anyone can help me please.

The problem is basically that when the agfa loads the film and process the first color (or piece of film ),when the second one is going to start filming, the film does not advance into the take up cassette, and it shows "ERROR 06", thats why we thought that maybe the problem was inside the NIP Drive Assembly or the little motor at the end of the nip, but they seems fine to us, actually you can hear the motor spining in the "film feed", but the film doesnt move.

Please, any help you can give us is very welcomed

You have to check NIP's solenoids and flat spring to be sure you have a good pressure between NIP rollers. All part located at Outter NIP Assy

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back